Thank you, Flo!
Here are the rules for the award:
“Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award recognizes the unique voices of women bloggers around the world.”
What you need to do:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions they have sent you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate ten people
Here are the questions presented by Flo from Say Hello to my Little Friends
1) Besides blogging, what other things do you like to do on the internet?
2) Why did you start a doll blog?
3) What doll don’t you have that you would most like to have?
4) Your favorite American Girl doll accessory?
5) Your favorite Non-American Girl doll accessory?
6) Do you play any instruments and if so, what?
7) Favorite type of music to listen to?
8) Tea or Coffee?
9) Favorite Movie?
10) If money were no object, where would you most like to travel to?
Here are my answers:
1) Besides blogging, I love reading the news online and I update my music website ().
2) I started my doll blog because I realized I had been saving links for years and other people might like them too. (They do 🙂
3) What doll don’t I have that I would like? My wish list has a few dolls on it including a pre-BF Kaya, Maplelea Saila, My London Doll Jermaine, Carpetina’s Kohanna and A Girl Arefa but the top of my current list is OG’s new May Lee.
4) My fav AG accessory (that I own)? That would be the guitar 🙂
5) Fav non-AG accessory? That’s a tough one! Excluding clothing, transportation, furniture and pets, it’s probably the suitcase I got in Harry Potter World in Florida.
6) I do play an instrument! I play a five string acoustic bass guitar (Michael Kelly Dragonfly bass – gold color) and I sing. I just finished my first professional cd (folk music).
7) My favorite type of music meets two criteria, I can sing to it and it has a story. So…I like folk music but I also like Guns and Roses (original) and bluegrass and some popular music.
8) I just learned to drink coffee. Apparently, I dislike American coffee but love Italian coffee (complete with mostly thick milk and very strong good coffee) which I learned down in the Italian restaurant in Disney. However, in a tea or coffee battle – tea wins hands down. I have a tea shelf my kitchen – nothing but teas!
9) Favorite movie is a tough one too. It use to be Kate and Leopold until I realized she gives up everything for the possibility of loving him, literally everything – that’s just wrong on so many levels – although someone recently pointed out to me that he also gave up everything so…maybe it’s ok. I enjoy dramas but my current favorite movie is The Decoy Bride with David Tennant (Hello, 10th Doctor) and Kelly Macdonald (who voiced Merida in Brave). I think I like to listen to their accents. 🙂
10) If money were no object, I would go back to Paris and from there visit Great Britain, Ireland, Italy, Greece and all the islands around there. If money and safety weren’t an issue (health safety mostly), I would go to Africa and if money and distance weren’t an issue, I would go to Australia. And everywhere I went I would EAT and EAT and EAT. Vacations are YUMMY!
Any, like Flo, I am going to cut back my nominees to five.
And my questions are:
1) What’s your favorite thing about being part of the global sisterhood?
2) Why did you start your blog?
3) What was your favorite present ever (received or given)?
4) What did you want to be when you grew up?
5) If you could be anything else what would you be (very open ended answers welcome)?
6) What’s your favorite story (any media type)?
7) Beatles or Monkees?
8) What store logo from your childhood still makes you smile when you see it?
9) Who would win in a checkers match, Queen Elizabeth II or The Doctor (from Doctor Who)?
10) If you ran a contest on your blog, what would you most like to give away (assuming it cost you nothing)?
If I didn’t nominate you, feel free to put some answers below in the comments if you want. There are so many awesome blogs out there, I could nominate EVERYONE on my blog list!